National Metalforming Centre,
47 Birmingham Road,
West Midlands, B70 6PY
Book your event with us & receive special discount rates...
- Click here to view May 2016 offer
- New special rates for registered charities starting from £7.49
Call us for more details.
The NMC – West Midlands premier meeting venue
The NMC: An ultra-modern events venue, where we manage everything
The NMC Venue hosts over 250 events per year, for companies large and small, from conferences for 200 delegates to one-on-one training sessions.
We are confident that if you sample our services, you will not be disappointed.
Our location, close to junction 1 of the M5, is ideal for people travelling from anywhere in the Midlands, or further afield.
Unusually for city centre venues, we offer free car-parking, and ground-floor access to all areas.
All rooms have independent air conditioning, and wireless internet access is free, for however long you require it.
The very experienced events team will help you through the process of organising and hosting your event. The flexibility of our venue allows you to be creative in planning and staging the event.
We offer an exceptional range of culinary options, to meet all dietary and cultural preferences, as breakfast, lunch, or evening meal.
We also host a range of different business event formats; training rooms, exhibitions, conferences, and workshops.
Here are some testimonials from our clients
- "Thank you for your wonderful hospitality yesterday. The venue was excellent and the organisation and help were very good. I would have no hesitation in recommending your venue to other organisations, and would certainly use your facilities again in the future." Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
- “The reception we get from the staff is always warm and welcoming and they always do everything they can to help.” Babcock International.
- "We have used the NMC venue for staff engagement and team development events. The environment is very conducive to learning with the rooms being light and airy. The staff are very helpful. All in all it was a positive experience, thank you." Midlands and Lancashire CSU.
- “Lynnette and Tracey were exceptionally helpful, professional and supportive.” Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
- “My colleague and I were looking for a venue at short notice and when I called the NMC I spoke to Lynette who from the outset has been a pleasure to deal with. She responded quickly to my request and was very clear in what NMC could offer. When we visited NMC to look at the venue again Lynette was very personable and nothing was too much trouble. During our event everything worked like clockwork and again all of the staff were as attentive and as helpful as Lynette was. I also had a number of people come up to me a compliment the venue some of who were Executive Directors of our company. Well done on a first class venue and excellent customer service. I will definitely keep NMC in mind when we are looking to book events in the future that we are not able to accommodate ourselves or prefer them to be off site.” West Bromwich Building Society